•FAQ   •Rechercher   •Membres   •Groupes   •S’enregistrer 
 •Profil   •Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   •Connexion 

simulation de manèges 3d & 2d Index du Forum 

simulation de manèges 3d & 2d
Sur ce forum , vous trouverez tout l'univers des simulations de manèges 3D (et 2D).

Fairgrounds Issues-High Level Glitches

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    simulation de manèges 3d & 2d Index du Forum >>> Du virtuel au réel >>> Les fêtes foraines
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Sebastian
Simple membres

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 14:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Fairgrounds Issues-High Level Glitches Répondre en citant

Hi,

Fairgrounds are wonderful places, but I've had some hell with them, too. Sometimes they will not be able to win, but they'll only gain 20 exp or so per visit, but they'll keep visiting it, over and over They will not stop doing this for anything, I'll place massive bounties on them, and they will not go after it. Ardania, they continue to compete. Strange, eh? After they gain the necessary to get to the next level, they will go on to their level of profitability. Any ideas on this? 
Does anyone know * WHY * there is an option for what type of tournament do you want to have? I've had wizards and priestesses training at ranged and melee and I've had dumb WoD's and Barbs training at a magic contest. Is there a higher chance of them going to be more prof / gold if it's a tournament they're proficient in (warriors = melee, rangers = archery)? 
Also just curious if anyone has had this problem: 
When my characters reach approx 21000 hp (or just a few hundred) they start acting rather strange. They'll 'flee from their injuries' even though they're at max HP, and they'll go to their home (be it Warrior Guild or Temple of Krolm) and 'get back to home' for awhile, then, after they step back outside, they'll be happy again, and repeat the same process over and over. They've done this for approx. 17 hours now (left the game running). Any idea why this happens? I'm doing this on the 1.0 version, probably it was fixed in later updates?

Any help will be apprecited.

I did not find the right solution from the Internet. 

References:
http://www.cyberlore.com/Majesty/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=13651&sid=53357117df9b27609c01970f9bf9cb10
Business Ad Campaign 

Thank you.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Dim 6 Mai - 14:30 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    simulation de manèges 3d & 2d Index du Forum >>> Du virtuel au réel >>> Les fêtes foraines Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
dgf_DarkBlue by S@dMad © Dagonfield genesis concept